The price quoted does not include taxes.
Note that some vehicle models are not eligible for service. For more information, contact Roadside Assistance.
This complementary service is available in the urban centres: Montreal (including South Shore), St‑Jérôme, Vaudreuil‑Dorion, Laval, Quebec City (including Lévis), Saguenay, Alma, Sherbrooke, Gatineau, Trois‑Rivières and Rimouski4.
Do you live in an area not covered by Battery Service?
Stop by any of our 34 partner repair facilities that stock the acclaimed CAA battery.
Plus, when you buy a CAA battery from Battery Service, you get 3% back in CAA Dollars, even if you’re redeeming previously earned CAA Dollars to pay for it. Great deal!
1. Full inspection by the mobile patroller of the battery and charging system is provided free of charge. It simply counts as one of the four Roadside Assistance service calls to which you’re entitled each membership year, unless you purchase a CAA battery on the spot.
2. The battery boost service call will count as one of the four Roadside Assistance service calls to which you’re entitled each membership year.
3. Installation service is available for CAA batteries only.
4. Service is available from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays and from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekends and holidays. On-site battery installation and verification service may be interrupted without notice because of weather conditions or any other situation beyond our control. For the cities of St‑Jérôme, Vaudreuil‑Dorion, Alma and Rimouski, the servie is offered from 7a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays only.
5. First 36 months: replacement without charge; 37 to 72 months: a charge will apply based on the number of months remaining on the warranty.