This is a free and practical service, exclusively for members, in the event of a dispute or misunderstanding with a CAA-Quebec Approved Supplier regarding the quality of a service provided.
How does it work?
- After hearing both sides, CAA-Quebec uses every necessary means to find a satisfactory solution.
- Each supplier in the network has signed an agreement in which it agrees to comply with any decision made by CAA-Quebec in case of a dispute.
To take advantage of this program, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a CAA-Quebec member in good standing at the time a dispute begins and at the time you submit your mediation request to CAA-Quebec.
- You must not involve any other party in the matter. For example, a complaint cannot be submitted if a lawyer was hired to negotiate an agreement with an establishment.
- You must be the owner or lessee of the vehicle in question at the time the dispute begins, at the time you submit your mediation request to CAA-Quebec, and throughout the handling of the dispute.
- You must be a private individual and not a merchant, and the vehicle must be used for personal or family purposes.
Download the mediation formPDF file – 47 KB
Any questions? Contact our Automotive Advisory Services experts:
- 1 888 471-2424
- Write to us: email@example.com