Earn even more CAA Dollars by paying with your CAA Rewards® Mastercard® credit card
1% back In CAA Dollars on all eligible purchases2.
an additional 1 % back in CAA Dollars, for a total of 2% on your fuel purchases at Couche-Tard3.
An additional4 1% back In CAA Dollars,
for a total of 2% on your purchases made at participating CAA Club stores, except for travel.
Up to 50 CAA Dollars as a Welcome Bonus5:
Get 25 CAA Dollars when you make $500 in purchases with your card during the first 3 months after opening your account, or 50 CAA Dollars when you make $2,000 in purchases with your card during the first 3 months after opening your account.
No annual fee and a 0.9% Introductory Interest rate
on balance transfers and cash advances for the first 9 months after account opening. After that, the current annual interest rate on balance transfers and cash advances will be applied, which is currently 22.99%. The annual interest rate on purchases is 19.99% as of June 1, 20176.
Plus, an annual bonus of 25 CAA Dollars7
when you charge $15,000 in purchases to your card every year.
1) Subject to credit approval by National Bank. To learn more about the fees, conditions and restrictions regarding your CAA Rewards Mastercard credit card, please consult the applicable rules at nbc.ca/caa.
2) You earn CAA Dollars equal to 1% of eligible purchases made using your CAA Rewards Mastercard credit card. At the end of each month, your CAA Club will receive information on the accumulated CAA Dollars from National Bank. Your CAA Club is responsible for the issuance, administration and redemption of CAA Dollars in accordance with the terms and conditions of the program (go to caaquebec.com to learn more about the terms and conditions of the program). CAA Dollars are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers, cash-like transactions, Mastercard cheques, payments, credits, interest charges, foreign exchange fees, credit insurance premiums and other fees and charges. CAA Dollars are not earned on any purchases prohibited by the laws of Canada or any other country. You will qualify to earn CAA Dollars as soon as your card is activated and purchases are made, unless your account is not in good standing, your account has been suspended or terminated, or other qualifications for eligibility are not met.
3) This offer applies to primary cardholders of National Bank CAA Rewards Mastercard credit card who are in good standing with respect to National Bank and CAA-Quebec. Primary cardholders may earn CAA Dollars equal to 1% of fuel purchases made by cardholders at participating Couche-Tard locations by using the National Bank CAA Rewards Mastercard credit card, in addition to the CAA Dollars normally earned under the National Bank CAA Rewards Mastercard Program, for a maximum of 2% of purchases in CAA Dollars. CAA-Quebec is responsible for the issuance, administration and redemption of CAA Dollars related to this offer and in accordance with the program's terms and conditions. For more details, stop by any CAA-Quebec Travel Centre or call 1-800-686-9243.
4) This offer is subject to the CAA Rewards Mastercard Program terms and conditions and applies to primary cardholders of National Bank CAA Rewards Mastercard credit card who are in good standing with respect to National Bank and CAA Clubs. Primary cardholders may earn CAA Dollars equal to 1% of purchases made by cardholders at boutiques of participating CAA Clubs by using the National Bank CAA Rewards Mastercard credit card, in addition to the CAA Dollars normally earned under the National Bank CM Rewards Mastercard Program, for a maximum of 2% of purchases in CAA Dollars. Travel and vacation purchases are not eligible for this offer. To view the list of participating clubs, visit nbc.ca/caa. National Bank reserves the right at its sole discretion to change or terminate this offer at any time without advance notice.
5) The offer is valid from June 1 to July 15, 2017. To receive a welcome bonus of 25 CAA Dollars, the cardholder must charge $500 to his or her CAA Rewards Mastercard credit card within the first 3 months of enrolment. To receive a welcome bonus of 50 CAA Dollars, the cardholder must charge $2,000 to his or her CAA Rewards Mastercard credit card within the first 3 months of enrolment. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion from National Bank. The promotion covers purchases only. Cash advances and balance transfers are exduded. Limit of one welcome bonus of 25 or 50 CAA Dollars per CAA Rewards Mastercard credit card account during this promotion.
6) Grace period: No interest is charged on purchases made during the month if the balance is paid in full within 21 days of the date of the monthly statement. This grace period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers. The minimum payment will be equal to 3% of the account balance plus any overdue amount or $10, whichever is higher. If the account balance is less than $10, the balance is due in full. Should you exceed your credit limit, the minimum payment required will be 3% of the account balance or the amount in excess of the credit limit, whichever is higher.
Example of credit charges calculated over a period of 30 days
|Annual interest rate||Average balance $500||Average balance $3 000|
7) To receive the annual bonus, you must charge a minimum of $15,000 to your card during the year. The annual bonus is paid in CAA Dollars on the anniversary date of the account, 12 months after the account opening, and every year thereafter. The bonus will appear on your account statement. The accumulated amount charged to your account is calculated over a 12-month reference period starting on the account opening date. After 12 months, on the anniversary date of the account, the calculation of the amount charged to your account restarts at zero. You may receive the annual bonus as long as your account is in good standing and not suspended or closed, and all conditions for eligibility are met.
© CAA, CM logo, CM Rewards and CM Dollars trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
© Mastercard is a registered trademark o f Mastercard International Inc. Authorized user: National Bank of Canada.
© 2017 CAA-Quebec. All rights reserved. CAA-Quebec, 444 rue Bouvier, Quebec (Quebec) G2J 1E3